Monday, November 17, 2008

thing 22...it's moldi

Almost done!

MOLDI stands for the Mid-Ohio Library Digitial Initiative. I actually knew about this site already, through previous library website exploration in my late teens. I do not like to listen to books on cassette or CD generally, and most of the films on the site are B Horror and Sci-Fi. I looked around the site again- it has expanded a great deal since I last visited. I think it is a neat service, and I'm glad they are offering service to Ipods now.

I found one item that I might like to check out. I'm not very big on cartoons, but I love old things. I'd read about this somewhere, but since it is online to view for free I've got nothing to lose. "Cartoons That Time Forgot: The Ub Iwerks Collection Vol.1" has a high rating on IMDb and has consistently had good reviews from several places.

I'm glad that MOLDI exists for public use, and I'd like to see it continue to expand!

No comments: