Monday, November 17, 2008

Thing #23... The End!

This is my final post for the 23 Things in CML's Learn and Play Program.

While it was a bit aggravating to complete at points and difficult to find the time for completing all the exercises I am very glad I participated. I learned a few new things- but most of all I enjoyed seeing others learn new things and be so excited about it.

My favorite discovery was probably Picnik. I am also glad I finally registered for Delicious.

I think this program has affected my lifelong learning goals by letting me experience how encouraging it is to watch others learn and grow. CML staff of all different ages and technological stances participated in Learn & Play, and that is really cool.

If the Columbus Metropolitan Library did a similar program in the future I would definitely consider participation. Learning about the "2.0" library of the future is important, and this was a great way to get everyone in touch with some of the basics.

No comments: